Monday, March 21, 2011

What does it mean?

After some encouragement from my friends at work I have finally decided to start a blog.  I am always crafting and coming up with ways to make things very inexpensively and a few people have told me that I need to share my ideas and projects so here goes.  Of course the next step was coming up with a name and for some reason Functional Fruitions seemed to fit the purpose of my blog- projects with a purpose coming together as I envisioned them.  I hope you all will tune in for more :)

What does it mean....?
func·tion·al
  • Designed for or adapted to a particular function or use

fru·i·tion
  • Realization of something desired or worked for; accomplishment
  • Enjoyment derived from use or possession

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! So glad that Kim and Lori talked you into it. There are a lot of great ones out there!

    Xoxo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the name! I'm so excited about your blog! I'm looking forward to the inspiration you'll give me to update some of the items I have upstate on my teeny tiny budget!

    ReplyDelete