Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Flowers

Wow, it's been a while since I posted.  These past few weeks have certainly been busy with family in town and so many other things to do.  I just wanted to take a few moments to post some of my recent flower arrangements.  No step by steps with this, I think flower arrangements should be what you want them to be. 

For this arrangement I used light purple stock, white hydrangeas, purple wax flower and filled in with some lemon leaves with steel grass looped throughout.  I also took a group of steel grass and made a ring of it to put inside the vase.  The ribbon was attached with double sided tape and I also added a ring of rhinestones. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This next arrangement was made mainly with things I found in my backyard.  I took daffodils and some budding branches to add some green.  I also used the steel grass that I had left over to hide the glass container that I had inside my moss pot.  I then used some other branches to add some heighth to the arrangement.



1 comment: